Saturday, December 17, 2005

and so the Blog starts

This is the beginning of my blog. hello.
Its about transition and stuff, and holds no loyalty to spelling or correctness or the world of grownups as we know them. At the moment its about my oposite of a love affair with my IT job, that will hopefully become history in the not too distant future, and be taken over by MAKING and CREATING, and helping the world be more beautiful, and that way people can be more sort of happy because they'll love their environment, which will make their psychi kind of more at home and stuff...

2 comments:

  1. Wow - nice piccies

    it all sounds pretty wholesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to leave a blog - the whole message was about IT, SHMI T and IT - Ptooey etc (I ma not really into IT and then I couldn't even leave a blog - as I was saying... IT - PTOOEY! Ugh! YUCK!

    I think this lady is going to be rich and famous, put the world of IT behind you and continue forth in the direction of all things amazing and sparkly - AWESOME stuff and beautiful sparkly things!

    ReplyDelete